What Services are provided by WCDC?
- Unscheduled care – out of hours, emergency dental care. Service for anyone not registered with a dentist (Biggest part of contract)
- Orthodontics (referral only) – Bodmin, Newquay, Falmouth, Camborne and Helston.
- Minor Oral Surgery (referral only) – Bodmin only
- Special Care Dentistry – Community dental service (part referral, part retained). Patients are referred by others – schools, social workers etc. This service is for patients with specialist needs and difficulties and covers the following areas:
- Special Care
- General Anaesthetic Contract
- Paediatric extractions (only extractions)
- Paediatric special GA (special care children for fillings needing GA)
- Adult special GA